Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Current Beauty Favorites

Hey everyone! It feels like I have not talked about anything beauty related for a while now. With college and everything I had just been wearing the same old stuff. But today I wanted to just share what beauty products I've really been liking and using a lot lately. Hope you enjoy!



Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder
My sister gave me this powder and I've just loved it ever since. It's great at evening skin tone and converting minor blemishes, but it's not too heavy either.



Boo-Boo Cover Up Concealer
This concealer is great because it does not take a lot of product and blends really well. It's great for convering up my minor blemishes! 


Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer
This is a really nice base because it has some pigment to it. It does a good job at evening my skin tone on its own. On good days I'll skip foundation and just wear this and power! 


Benefit Watts Up!
This has been my favorite highlighter since I've tried it out. It's nothing new, but I've been loving it again and had to mention it! It's a great golden color to add to cheek bones and your Cupid's bow!


The Balm Nude Dude Eye shadow in Fit
I've been using this shadow almost everyday lately. It's just a super each and pretty nude that can just go all over the eye lid. With an eyebrow highlight- it's a great everyday eye look. 



Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
This is also somethin many people have heard of but I've been wearing it almost everyday so I wanted to mention it. It's just the most beautiful pink blush! Everyone should own it. 



Elf Kabuki Face Brush
I wanted to include this brush because I just love putting face powder on with it. I think it's great. I really recommend Elf's brushes- but this one especially! 

XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try that Elf Kabuki Face Brush for awhile now - looks so nice!! I definitely need to upgrade some of my brushes.
    xoxo, Jamie
    www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elf brushes are great! Especially for the price!

      Delete