Friday, February 19, 2016

Blogger Interview: Brooke S.


Brooke is the blogger behind The Pink Lyme. She's a college student with a vibrant personality and is all about female empowerment. Read below to find out more about her!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?

I began blogging mainly because a field hockey injury that affected my knees prevented me from wearing cute, fashionable clothing (no heels, and jeans would have too much compression on my knees!), so I decided I would write about fashion, instead. Eventually, though, I realized I wanted to write about more than just fashion, so it transformed into a "lifestyle"-type blog. However, my injury, although it still acts up, is for the most part much much better and now I can jeans almost everyday, and I can even wear heels on occasion! *happydances all around*

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

Hair bows! I swear, I'll still be wearing bows in my hair even when I'm in a nursing home. ~*You're never too old to wear them, for realz!*~

What's your favorite show to binge watch?

House Hunters (you truly can't go wrong with anything on HGTV, though!). Beautiful homes and new locations in each episode allow you to travel without ever having to leave your couch! #couchpotato

Do you have a favorite (or very recent) post you've written on your blog?

The most personal post I have ever written is by far my favorite. Although many of my posts are indeed personal, this post resulted in a lot of readers reaching out to me that my words really resonated with them. For me, that is what blogging is all about! Being able to connect with my readers in some way is my motivation to keep on blogging, even when life gets busy.

What's your favorite quote?

Before I take a big risk -whether applying for an internship or telling a guy that I like him - I always tell myself, "You have nothing to lose... except for your dignity." HAHA!




Find her...
Facebook (Blog Page): www.facebook.com/ThePinkLyme
Facebook (Personal Account): www.facbeook.com/Brooke.Safferman
Snapchat: buhhrook

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Brooke and don't forget to check out her blog and social media

XOXO
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment