Friday, February 5, 2016

Blogger Interview: Erin S.



Erin is a faith and personal development blogger over at A Life Like the Lilies. You can find her at the Find + Wind Co Twitter parties just about every Tuesday night and her heart for the Lord and encouraging others is just wonderful. Read bellow to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?

I actually started blogging ten years ago! That seems so impossible to say. I have always loved writing, but when I started blogging, it was mainly a way to express my teenage angst. I was just starting to struggle with depression, and there were a lot of things going on in my family, and I didn't really feel like I had a place to share my thoughts and what was on my heart at the time. The blogging world offered me community that I didn't otherwise have. In the years since, my little space has blossomed into something so homey. I couldn't be happier with how the Lord has grown it and me. 

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

Oh man. I'm pretty plain jane when it comes to my wardrobe. Lots of neutrals and comfy things. I do love to rock a chambray shirt. There are so many things you can do with it! 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?

My favorite shows to binge watch are Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and Pretty Little Liars (that last one is such a guilty pleasure). 

Do you have a favorite (or very recent) blog post? If so, link it!

My latest post is called "Banner Year." It is about learning to live in the truth: that I am the beloved of God. Beloved is my word for the year, so most of my writing will be centered around that. 

What's your favorite quote?

I have two! The first is from Flannery O'Connor: "Don’t let me ever think, dear God, that I was anything but the instrument for Your story." The second is from John Steinbeck: "And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good."

Find her...

~~~
I so hope you enjoyed getting to know Erin! Don't forget to check out her blog or social media links!

XOXO
Faith


1 comment: