Friday, February 26, 2016

Blogger Interview: Katie



Katie is the blogger behind RVA Prep. She's a part of the She Can blogger network and loves blogging & ice cream. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~


Why did you start blogging?


I wanted to archive my life. I just really wanted to reach a large group of people without putting my face all over the internet, like with youtube. I have a love for explaining my experiences along with my favorite things I bought. My initial idea was to talk about my first year of High School and all the things associated with it, and now I get to with blogging. 

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?


L.L Bean boots! They match everything and they're super useful. 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?


I have a few, but my number one is New Girl! I love Jess's personality, she's exactly like me!

Do you have a favorite ( or very recent) post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!



What's your favorite quote?


"Do what you love and love what you do." 

Photo taken from Katie's blog!

Find Her...
Snapchat: @rva.prepp
Instagram:@rvaa.prep

~~~
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Katie and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

XOXO
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment