Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Here As In Heaven

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to talk a little bit about a new worship album that my church -Elevation- just released at the beginning of February. Elevation Worship has done such a good job with this album; I just love it! I really wanted to just share some of my thoughts with y'all today in the hope that someone likes the music as much as I do!



Below is the Spotify playlist straight from Elevation Worship in case you just can't wait to here it!

                                           


But if Spotify isn't your thing- here's a list of the songs you'll find on the album!
Here as in Heaven
Grace Like a Wave
Call Upon the Lord
O Come to the Alter
Resurrecting
Evidence
Shine a Light
Yahweh
I Can't Believe
First and Only
Praise Goes On
Hold on to Me
For A Moment

So I don't want to spoil the album for you- but I do want to share a few thoughts with you! Overall, I love every song. They're all so amazing, but I do have to say that my top two are Resurrecting and O Come to the Alter. If you can't listen to the whole album, at least check those songs out. We've been worshipping with these songs for a few months now so having the album out to listen to in my room or the car has been amazing. I love how open and raw they are. You are really praising the Lord with these songs. You can really giving it all to God with these songs.

You can either find the album to purchase, listen on Spotify, or purchase it on iTunes. I so recommend checking it out! If you've already heard some of them-let me know what your favorite songs is in the comments!

XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, thanks for sharing it Faith! I'm always looking for good worship music (that isn't from the late 90's) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I nominated you for a tag over at my blog! ;-)

      Delete