Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review

Hey everyone! I've been trying out a new foundation for a little while and I've been absolutely loving it! So I thought I'd take the time to talk about it on my blog and share it with my readers! Hope y'all enjoy my thoughts on this product!


So this is the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation from Rimmel. I'm in the color Ivory. To be honest, at first I thought the mousse foundation was a very weird and different consistency. I really wasn't sure if I liked it. Every other foundation I've ever used has been liquid and very smooth. This foundation seems very solid when squeezing it out of the tube. But with that said, when you go to apply it to your skin, it blends very smoothly and evenly. I didn't need to use any brush or sponge, my fingers worked just fine! The mousse consistency has really grown on me and I really enjoy it!

I set the foundation with powder afterwards and it's a great matte finish as the name of the product suggests. At first the word matte did make me nervous. I have very dry skin so ussually matte products will just dry it out even more, but not this foundation. It gives a nice matte finish to your skin without drying it out! It's even one of the more affordable foundations, even when drugstore foundations are concerned. Overall I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who may be looking to try a new one out!

Have you tried this foundation yet? What did you think of it?
Do you have any foundation recommendations?
Let me know in the comments!

XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. I have used this before and really liked it. The only problem with this and all of Rimmel is their color range. They tend to be more on the pink pale side and not a lot of yellow options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen a picture of it on your skin.

    ReplyDelete