Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rocksbox

Hey everyone! Yesterday I got my Rocksbox and I just had to share it with you! So just to give you what it is. Rocksbox is a monthly subscription service for $19 that sends you jewelry to wear. You can either perchance the jewelry at a discounted price or send it back to get some new pieces to wear. I think it's a really good idea and there's really great brands (like Kendra Scott!) Just as a disclaimer- I used Cathleen's code (cathleenbff8) to try it out for a month free. Look below to see what my box included!

I love how sleek and clean the packaging is + I love the pink ribbon!

Isn't the little personalized card so cute!


This is the Pave Z Ring in Silver from Sophie Harper


These are the Jean Crystal Earrings from Perry Street


This is the Wren Necklace from Perry Street


I just wanted to add a close up of this necklace!

I hope you enjoyed a look inside my Rocksbox! Have you tried Rocksbox yet? If so, what do you think? Do you have any other subscription services you love? Let me know!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment