Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What I got for my Birthday!


Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with y'all all of the amazing gifts I received for my 19th birthday I have some great family who blessed me this year and I just wanted to show my appreciation. Oh course I do want to add in that I am no way try to brag about any of the gifts I got. I'm just very grateful and I myself enjoy videos/posts showing what people have received as gifts so I thought that someone may enjoy this post!


Monogramed Rain Jacket
My mom and dad got me a monogramed rain jacket! I asked for this after it rained a lot during my first semester of college and spent a lot of time walking around a wet campus. I'm so excited to get some use out of this jacket, whether it's raining or not. Thank you mom and dad!


   

Journal
My mom and dad also got me this cute glittered journal. I just love journals and have a tons of them, but you can never have to many! I feel like I get so much use out of them! Thank you mom and dad for this one!


        
        



Scratch Off Tickets
My mom and dad also threw some scratch offs in my birthday card just as a little fun extra. I think they are so fun and you never know when you might win some big money! I only won $4 total this time, but it was all worth it for the fun of it! Thank you mom and dad for these!

                       
 



Make it Happen by Laura Casey
I asked my sister to get me Make it Happen and she did! I have heard so many good things about this book so I really wanted to get a chance to read it. I'm so thankful that I own it now. I can totally post a book review after I finish reading it! Thank you Hailey!

                                          
 

Photo Board + Push Pins
One of my best friends, Laurel, got me this little photo board and some push pins to go with it. I think it's super cute! I was able to put it up in my room with w few pictures on it. Thank you girl!

 

I also had some family members give me money and my directors at Elevation eKidz gave me chocolate (I ate it before I could take a picture of it by the way HaHa!) which is also great so thank you to all of them as well!

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at the wonderful gifts I've received!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment