Friday, March 11, 2016

Blogger Interview: Elly




Elly is the blogger behind Elly's Avenue. She's 15 years old and passionate about all things photography, film making, traveling, and writing. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~~
Why did you start blogging?
I've always had a passion for writing, photography, and film. A family member suggested that I should put my creativity and passions to use, and make a blog. I had the reason, I just needed the idea.


Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

My most recent staple is definitely my black high top converse. They can be worn in every season, and go with almost everything!


What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?

That's a hard one. My favorite is probably 90210, but I wrote an post on all of my top picks here! I'm currently loving The 100, and can't wait to start the new season!


Do you have a favorite (or very recent) post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!


This is also a hard question. My favorite post is probably about my trip to Italy. I personally love reading travel posts, and I really had a lot of fun writing one! Aside from that, I love writing outfit posts!


What's your favorite quote?

Whether they're from a song, book or person, I love my self some quotes.
"I also know how important in life it not necessarily be strong, but to feel strong"
 -Chris McCandless

Photo taken from Elly's Blog



Find her...
Blog http://ellysavenue.blogspot.com/
Twitter @ellysavenue
Instagram @ellysavenue
Bloglovin @ellysavenue

~~~~
Hope you enjoyed learning about Elly! Be sure to check out her blog and social media!
XOXO
Faith

1 comment: