Friday, March 4, 2016

Blogger Interview: Rachel M.


Rachel is the blogger behind Seashells + Sparkles. She's a college student with consistently sassy tweets and a love for reading and puppies. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?

I wish I could tell you some awesome story, but there isn't one. Basically, I started blogging when I was home on winter break from college and wasn't working. I needed to find a creative and productive way to spend my time, so after reading blogs, online publications, and websites, I decided that I wanted to give blogging a chance. I'm glad I gave it that chance, too, because I've learned so much from the experience and it's now one of my favorite things!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?


I have a few accessories that I rely on on a day-to-day basis - my Kate Spade watch (it's seriously adorable!), a bracelet given to me by my parents, and two rings (one from my grandmother for my confirmation + the other is my grandfathers monogrammed ring!). Other than that, I don't necessarily have a "staple" item, but I absolutely love my black J. Crew d'Orsay flats, totally worth the money! (I also have them in a cobalt blue - I told you, I love them)

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?


Currently, NCIS. But some of my favorites are Friends, Gossip Girl, the Chicago series (Chicago PD, Fire + Med), as well as Grey's Anatomy (because, duh!) and Sex In The City!

Do you have a favorite post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!


My absolute favorite post, to this day, is All The Single Ladies: It's OK to be the Single One. I have always and am always the single one out of my group of friends, and I'm totally OK with it. I had a bad break-up a few years ago and after that, I vowed that I would date myself (focus on me and focus on school) while I finished college. But hey, I graduate in May, so we'll see who I start dating afterwards *wink wink*

What's your favorite quote?


Hm..... I'm not a huge quote person. I like them, but I never can remember any that are substantial, so I'll have to go with anything Carrie Bradshaw-related. Love Carrie, she's the best.

Find her...
Snapchat: SSBlog
Twitter: @_ssblog
Instagram: _ssblog
Pinterest: rachbarrymartin

~~~
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Rachel and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

XOXO
Faith

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having me, Faith!

    XO, Rachel
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete