Friday, March 18, 2016

Blogger Interview: Savannah




Savannah is the blogger behind Always, S. She's a super sweet and super relatable in all her posts. I seriously would love to meet her sometime soon (no joke- HAHA!) Her blog is full of posts about college, travel, and so much more! Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging? 


I started blogging in July 2014 before I went to Canada for a film project so I could keep up with family. A month later, I moved 4 hours away from home to go to college, and the blog stuck! I kept blogging because I found such a great community and support system online through Facebook groups, Twitter chats, etc. Its so great to know I'm not alone in my college struggles!


Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?


Hmm...do leggings and a t shirt count? ;) But actually I would say boots. I have SO. MANY. pairs of boots. I make an excuse to wear them with every outfit for every occasion!


What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?


How to Get Away with Murder is my FAVORITE right now! Its so thrilling and mysterious. My roommate and I watch it together. We finished the first season in two days


Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!


I went through a lot last semester (Fall 2015) - a hard breakup, a move, and a stressful class schedule. I wrote about being intentional and not being afraid to show the good, the bad, and the ugly. The post goes behind the scenes of my Instagram and talks about how you can live a life with intention: http://thealwaysblog.com/intentional


What's your favorite quote?


I have two favorites! "What is done in love is done well" and "Be who you needed when you were younger."


Find her...
Personal Instagram http://instagram.com/swraex


~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Savannah and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment