Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Weekend + Instagram Feed

Hey everyone! This past weekend (Easter weekend) I had Friday off for Good Friday. I wanted with y'all what I did to celebrate Easter and how I spent the weekend! This is also kind of like an Instagram Feed/ Update post as well, because I did Instagram all of the things I wanted to share with y'all today. So here is goes...

On Friday, we went to the Easter worship experience at Elevation church! It was amazing! I talked about it on Easter in my Happy Easter post! Click on the title to read what I had to say! I also cut my hair, as you all probably know from the caption. I just love how it looks! I needed a sight change, and this was perfect.


A photo posted by Faith Allyn Dumais (@faith_allyn_dumais) on
I also took on a DIY project this weekend! I made my own tassel garland out of tissue paper. It was pretty easy and I think it's so cute. I just followed this YouTube video and I think it worked out great! Let me know if you give this DIY a try for yourself, I'd love to see other people's tassel garlands.


For Easter, my parents got my the Breaking Free bible study book by Beth Moore (I actually asked for it!), some yummy chocolate, and a mini mirrored tray. All of these gifts were great, and I'm so thankful for them. However, I also never forgot why we were actually celebrating Easter in the first place; the Resurrection of Jesus.


I hope you all enjoyed a look at my weekend and my Instagram! Would you like to see more from my Instagram here on Faith's Girly Life? Let me know! Remember you can always follow me on Instagram @faith_allyn_dumais

XOXO
Faith

1 comment:

  1. OOO love the little pom pom decorations!! http://www.mimosasmanhattan.com/

    ReplyDelete