Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Holl And Lane Review + Discount Code

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a new magazine I've discovered! Holl and Lane magazine is all about giving a voice to the stories that often go untold. It includes a wide range of stories and articles that all pertain to many women's lives.


Today I'm specifically going to be talking about their newest issue; Issue 6!

I just love the color and pictures included in the magazine. They are so gorgeous! I only wish my pictures included in this post did them justice!

I also really enjoy the mix of many different things from travel and recipes to real and raw stories that need to be heard. I especially loved the Ten Songs for Following Your Passion piece! However, that isn't the only great article in the magazine. Each piece is so beautifully done and the wide range of topics can assure that everyone can find something they love in this magazine!

The quotes throughout were so well thought out and inspiring as well. It seems like just a little touch- but it goes such a long way! You can just tell each quote was put in to truly encourage the reader!

This magazine is so beautiful and inspiring. Each page after the next offers another bit of wonderful, another article to enjoy, another colorful picture to look at. Overall, I recommend this magazine to any woman!


Lastly, The editor of Holl And Lane was kind enough to offer a 15% off discount code for my readers to get issue 6! Use the code "FaithsGirlyLife" at checkout to receive 15% off issue 6 through the end of March. (P.S. This makes the online version only about $2.50- what a great deal y'all!) Get Issue 6 right here-- https://hollandlanemag.myshopify.com/products/holl-lane-issue-6

I really enjoyed reading this magazine and I so hope you take advantage of the discount code above to be able to see it for yourself! Let me know what you think of it if you've read it or are going to read it!

XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great read, I definitely want to check out Holl and Lane
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. offers
    Get the latest offers and lowest prices on all-the preferred makes

    ReplyDelete