Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My 6 Fun Activities



Hey everyone! Today I thought it would be fun to talk a little bit about my favorite activities. I love sharing who I am with y'all! So it's time to share my 5 fun activities! 

Going out to eat with friends/family
I'm the daughter of two self proclaimed foodies. So it's no surprise that I just love to eat with people I care about! It such a great way to connect with and catch up with friends and family. I just love meeting up with friends to grab lunch between classes and every chance I get to have dinner with my family is so important to me.

Getting Starbucks
Whether it be some quiet time alone, with my gal pals, or during a Target trip with my mom & sister- there's just something about getting some Starbucks makes me  happy!

Zumba classes
I find them so fun! I've actually even written an entire blog post including 5 reasons I love them! If you're interested in that check it out here

Blogging
Of course I love blogging! I love writing. I love taking pictures. I love sharing and interacting with my readers. I just hope y'all enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy putting it together! So far in 2016 I have really felt very re-motivated when it comes to my blog and have even been doing some things to grow my blog. The most prominent is the Blogger Interview series that I've added to my blog!  I think y'all will see some great things to come on Faith's Girly Life!

College sporting events
Since starting college last fall, I've really taken advantage of free/ cheap tickets to sporting events! I've been to football, women's soccer, volleyball, men's basketball, and women's basketball! I've also got plans to attend a club hockey game and a men's tennis game later in the semester! It's so fun learning about the different sports and cheering on my 49ers. 

Working through Bible studies
Lately I've loved going through different bible studies and digging deeper into the Bible. I've used She Reads Truth for just under a year and I am still working though Open Your Bible by Lifeway. These are both great and I'd even like to find some more to do. I find it a great way to spend quiet time and I also think it's been so beneficial for my relationship with the Lord

Now I want to know what your favorite activities are! What do you like to do?

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment