Tuesday, April 19, 2016

5 Must Read Blogs



Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you 5 blogs that I just absolutely love and definitely consider my must reads! I hope y'all take the time to check out all of these blogs! I promise they are so worth it. Be sure to click on the blog title to be linked to their site!


Classy Cathleen
Cathleen is a high school girl who has the perfect mix of fun + fashion and true life posts on her blog. She's so sweet and always has something amazing to say. I definitely recommend that you check out her blog!

Rachel's posts are always so relevant and so beautifully put together whether they're about blogging, college, or fashion. She's so nice and so sassy both on her blog and of Twitter! I definitely recommend that you check out her blog!

Sophia is another super sweet high school girl. I always love seeing att her fashion choices up on her blog and Instagram. I definitely recommend that you check out her blog!

Kenzie is a college student that has some of the best lifestyle posts I've ever seen. She's so relevant and true to life, things I deeply admire! I definitely recommend that you check out her blog!

Chase The Write Dream
Tori is great for all you college kids out their. Her blog posts are all about helping young adults be successful. It's so great to have a resource with endless amounts of tips and tricks like this! I definitely recommend that you check out her blog!


I hope you enjoyed the fact that I shared these blogs with you today! But don't forget there's so many great blogs out there beyond the ones I mentioned today! Let me know what some of your must read blogs in the comments!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment