Friday, April 15, 2016

Blogger Interview: Cristina



Cristina is the blogger behind Cristina Was Here, an amazing life and style blog! She's so nice and knowledgeable! Read bellow to learn more about her!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I had always been involved in something growing up. I started dancing when I was 3 and started competing when I was 10. It kept me super busy and it was something I was really passionate about. When I graduated high school in May 2014, I felt kind of lost without being in dance or choir (I did that for a couple years, too) anymore. I loved writing and had always though I wanted to be an author. By 18, my career dreams had changed, but writing was still something that I was passionate about and I started thinking of how I could get back to it. I loved reading fashion and lifestyle blogs, so I decided to give it a try! It's been the best decision I've ever made.

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
I bought a chambray button down from Forever 21 about 4 years ago. It's that shirt that always seems to fit me no matter what! It's lost a button twice, but I just keep sewing them back on because I don't want to let it go, haha. I wear it tucked into skirts, relaxed with leggings, or underneath sweaters.

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Gossip Girl. I've seen the seasons 7 times through. (No exaggeration.) If you describe a scene, I can tell you exactly what episode it is from with the episode name, plot, and season it belongs to. Someone once told me I looked like Blair Waldorf and I cried.

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog?
I recently did a post on some productivity hacks, and I had so much fun writing it. I'm super type-A, so getting to be my nerdy, organized self in a post was pretty fun. >> http://cristinawashere.com/productivity-hacks-worth-trying/

What's your favorite quote?
"She believed she could so she did."


Photo taken from Cristina's Facebook


Find her...
Blog http://cristinawashere.com/
Facebook Cristina Mandujano
Twitter @cristina96x
Google+ Cristina Mandujano
Pinterest @cristina96x
Instagram @cristina96x

~~~
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Cristina and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment