Friday, April 22, 2016

Blogger Interview: Alison


Alison is the blogger behind Beauty and Blazers. She is a super sweet Christian who I have loved getting to know better! Read bellow to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after a cousin of mine started her blog. I had always wanted to have a YouTube channel or website of some sort so after seeing her's and researching blogging a little more, I went ahead and started Beauty & Blazers! It's been about 3 years now since I started!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
I don't know if I really have a staple! I like to wear a little bit of everything (If I'm being honest I'm usually too lazy to wear anything but jeans and a long-sleeve), but I have a pair of black booties that I'm absolutely obsessed with. I also love sweaters and anything flannel.

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Oh my goodness gracious there are SO many. I watched Grey's Anatomy on Netflix a few months ago and literally couldn't stop. I'm also a big fan of Downton Abbey, Jane the Virgin, and Gilmore Girls (no, but really I have watched this show over and over and never get tired of it).

Do you have a favorite, or very recent,  post you've written on your blog?
I can't pick just one favorite, but I recently wrote a post about Alzheimer's Disease and a new form of treatment for it that I did a research project on. It isn't like my usual content, but it means a lot to me because my grandmother has Alzheimer's. You can find it here: http://www.beautyandblazers.com/2016/03/endalz-with-music-medicine.html

What's your favorite quote?
"Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things will always work out." -Gordon B. Hinckley


Find her...
Twitter: @beautynblazers
Instagram: @beautynblazers
Facebook: Beauty & Blazers

~~~
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Alison and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment