Friday, April 29, 2016

Blogger Interview: Chelsea


Chelsea is the blogger behind Chow Down USA, a great food, fashion, and lifestyle blog! Read bellow to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
Back in San Francisco where I'm from originally, my friends and I were stuck in a routine of going to the same restaurants over and over. We realized this was silly because SF has SO many amazing restaurants! So we decided to branch out and try tons of different restaurants, and I documented everything on a blog! At the time I literally had no idea about the entire blogging community, and I'm so grateful to be a part of it now!



Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
I think I go through staple phases. Right now I wear this white and gray window pane scarf almost everywhere, since it goes with everything and it's still pretty chilly in Boston!



What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
I am completely obsessed with The Office and Parks & Recreation, I've watched them probably 5 times over at least! I'm currently binge watching Girls which is also really good!



Do you have a favorite post you've written on your blog? If so, link it! (it can just be your most recent post if you don't have a favorite!)
I'm super proud of my recent birthday post featuring a hot pink shift dress from The Mint Boutique (link: http://www.chowdownusa.com/2016/03/mint-julep-boutique-pink-spring-dress.html). I've wanted to work with the Mint for a long time so I was beyond excited when they reached out to me!



What's your favorite quote?
Follow your dreams, not your fears.

Picture taken from Chelsea's Google+


Find her...
Twitter @ChowDownUSA
Instagram @chowdownusa
Facebook Chow Down USA
Bloglovin' Chow Down USA
Pinterest @chowdownUSA

~~~
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Chelsea and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

XOXO
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment