Friday, April 1, 2016

Blogger Interview: Danielle



Danielle is a blogger over at The Sparkling Southerner. She's from Georgia and love everything with glitter and fashion. She even has hopes to become a surgeon! Read below to learn more about this blogger.
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started getting really interested in Instagram and I started following other people with awesome accounts. I noticed that they had blogs and started reading their blogs! I thought it was such a fascinating thing and wanted to find more about it. I always loved positing outfit photos but I wanted to make it more in depth! People are always asking me where I got my clothes or jewelry so this was the perfect way to answer those questions by being like oh go to my blog I talk about it there. It just became a hobby and now it's really starting to kick off!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
My closet has been changing over time and I feel like for every season my staple item changes. I am in school in Mass so it's not as warm as back home in Atlanta so my staple item until it gets warmer is my white puffer vest from JCrew. For more warmer spring weather my favorite staple item is this bright floral top that I just got. I feel like everyone needs bright colors this spring and florals are really fun to showcase those colors. 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
I've been trying to finish Vampire a diaries but I actually just started watching a really old tv show called A different world that I saw as a child but never saw every episode. It's because I was young and the characters were in college so sometimes it was confusing to understand what the serious drama and issues that were going on in the show.

Do you have a favorite (or very recent) post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!
I recently did a post that included murals. Actually the next couple of my posts will feature really awesome murals from Atlanta. I'm trying to spread them out so I don't run out of them because they are so special to me! Post linked here.

What's your favorite quote?
"Throw kindness like confetti!"


Find her...
Blog http://www.sparklingsoutherner.com/
Instagram Instagram.com/Sparklingsoutherner
Pintrest Pinterest.com/Sparklingsouth

~~~
Hope you enjoyed learning about Danielle and be sure to check out her blog and social media!
XOXO
Faith

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Vampire Diaries! :P I love that quote too-the world would be a better place if everyone would adopt that mentality!

    ReplyDelete