Friday, April 8, 2016

Blogger Interview: Sydney


Sydney or Syd is the blogger behind Anchored in the South. She's super sweet and loves bookstores and Arnold  Palmers. Read bellow to learn more about her!
~~~

Why did you start blogging? 
I wanted to create a place where I could write about what was on my mind and my passions. I never thought anyone would read it. But now I am so proud of how AITS has grown over the years!

Do you have a staple clothing piece?
A striped tee! It's such a classic & timeless piece. Plus you can wear it casually or dress it up! It's an essential in every girl's wardrobe.

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
I have been rewatching Gilmore Girls in anticipation of the Netflix reunion!

Do you have a favorite post you've written?
At the beginning of the year I participated in a linkup, and one of the week's topics was "Word of the Year." My writing was very natural and honest...you can check out the post here.

What's your favorite quote? 
"People will stare. Make it worth their while." -Harry Winston-


Find her...
Twitter @anchoreditsouth
Pinterest @anchoreditsouth
Instagram @anchoreditsouth

~~~
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Sydney and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

XOXO
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment