Sunday, April 17, 2016

Workout Playlist


Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share something really fun with y'all- my workout playlist! I have really been getting back into working out lately. And I'm so happy about it. I thought I'd share a Spotify playlist of my work out songs- because you can't get a good work out without some good music! So take a look below to see the songs I love to work out to!


Not a Spotify person? That's ok! Below is a list of all the songs I've included in the playlist!

Lose Control- Missy Elliott
Break Free- Ariana Grande
Bang Bang- Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj
Fergalicious- Fergie
My Humps- The Black Eyed Peas
Boom Boom Pow- The Black Eyed Peas
Pump it- The Black Eyed Peas
Run The World (Girls)- Beyoncé
What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction
Best Song Ever- One Direction
Roar- Katy Perry
Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo
Thrift Shop- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Same Love- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
Animal- Neon Trees
Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
Waking Up in Vegas- Katy Perry
Skyscraper- Demi Lovato
Footloose- Kenny Loggins
Big Rings- Drake and Future
All I Do is Win- DJ Khaled

What songs are on your work out playlist? Let me know! And be on the look out for more workout/ gym related posts!

XOXO
Faith

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing people's workout playlist!!! I always like finding new music
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Love seeing workout playlists. I really need to make one since I'm going to the gym more often now. Love the song "Bang Bang".

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!

      Delete