Friday, May 27, 2016

Blogger Interview: Grace


Grace is the blogger behind Graciela. She writes about faith, fashion, and authentic femininity. And I'd have to say that her blog is just so cute! Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging about 5 years ago, and didn't really know what I was getting into but knew it was something I wanted to check out. I have had the best experience in the blogging world and it can only get better. My goal is to one have this as my full time job and be able to create my own brand/company with it.


Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

In the warmer months, my white jeans are definitely a staple in my wardrobe. In colder weather my faux fur vest is a favorite for sure!


What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?

I thoroughly enjoy murder mystery shows which most people wouldn't expect. But seriously, I love NCIS, Blue Bloods, JAG, Murder She Wrote. I also like Grey's Anatomy, Hart of Dixie (which I finished), Gilmore Girls, and Friends (which I finished both of these as well).


Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog? If so, link it! 

Well I am really proud of the pictures in this post but I guess I'd have to say my most recent reflection post on college is my current fav.


What's your favorite quote?

"Do it with passion or not at all" I love this quote because I believe if you're going to do something then you need to put 110% into it and be 110% there. Being faithful to daily duty and what has been given to you only leads to bigger rewards and opportunities.

You can find her...
Blog- http://miss-graciela.blogspot.com/
Instagram - @miss.graciela
Snapchat - @missgraciela

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning about Grace and be sure to check out her blog and social media!
XOXO
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment