Saturday, May 14, 2016

Garden Photos

Hey everyone! So there's actually a bit of a long story to go along with this blog post- but I'm happy to share it with y'all! There's this little boy I babysit often (he's super cute & super fun- but another story entirely) and I took him to this garden in his neighborhood and thought it was adorable.

Fortunately, I was able to take a few pictures while I was there. With summer starting up I thought it'd be cute to share these pictures with you all!

This is definitely something different than what I'd typically want to show y'all or talk to y'all about on Faith's Girly Life, but I enjoyed my time in the garden so much I just had to share. I really hope y'all enjoy!








Did you enjoy this post? What have you been doing as summer starts up? Let me know in the comments bellow!

XOXO
Faith

2 comments:

  1. Loved the photos! I love gardens and flowers so thanks for sharing these with us! Hope you have a wonderful weekend (:
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked them!

      Delete