Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hall & Oates Concert Outfit

Hey everyone! Last night my family and I went to a Hall & Oates concert (my dad is a HUGE fan and has seen them in concert a ton) and I really wanted to share the outfit I wore! I thought it was super cute and super comfortable; perfect for an outdoor summer concert! The outfit details will be later in the post and some of the items will be linked in case you want to check them out; hope you enjoy!


Outfit Details-
Zodiac Constellation Foil Tank Top from Crown & Honey
Jean Shorts
White Sandals 
Magenta Alexandra Earrings from Kendra Scott 

These pictures below my sister and I took right before the concert, they don't show off my outfit very well, but I still wanted to include them in the post!


Are y'all planning on going to any concerts this summer?! Tell me about them in the comments!

XOXO
Faith

2 comments: