Friday, June 3, 2016

Blogger Interview: Abigail



Abigail is the blogger behind Living The Gray Life. She loves crafting and blogs about her college experiences and so much more! Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I wanted some way to create content and share what was/is going on in my life. Living the Gray Life began back in June 2015. At that time, I had just graduated high school, chosen a college to attend in the fall, and met my idol, Taylor Swift. I’ve have a passion for web design and graphic design but never really had a way to consistently work on it. Blogging was the perfect way for me to merge graphic and web design with my desire to produce content about my life!

Do you have a staple closing item? If so, what is it?

Hmmmm…. so I wouldn’t say I have a staple clothing item, but I do wear a lot of greys and blacks. My staple outfit would be jeans, chacos, a black shirt (preferably the Old Navy black boyfriend tee), and my red glasses. 



What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch?

Ok so I don’t really watch a lot of TV nor do I have Netflix so binge watching TV shows isn’t something I do often. If I am feeling in the mood to sit down and watch some TV, you better bet the TV will be turned to HGTV and I will be watching Fixer Upper. Chip and Joanna Gaines are literally goals.



Do you have a favorite, or very recent post you’ve written on your blog?

This one’s a tie between two. I went to Denver, Colorado for spring break so I love my Spring Break: Denver, Colorado post. But I also love my Dorm Room Tour: Spring 2016 post. I poured my heart and soul into making my dorm room feel homey. After all, I was 200 miles away from my actual home!

What’s your favorite quote?

I don’t know where this quote came from, but the quote “Good things come to those who sweat” is really inspiring to me. I’ve struggled with staying motivated to work out, but this quote really supports the idea that if you put effort into whatever you do, good things will come from it. 



Find her..
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/abithomas45/

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Abigail and be sure to check out her blog and social media!







1 comment:

  1. Love Abigail and her blog! I didn't know she was a Taylor Swift fan, though... And doesn't her headshot look great? I loved reading this interview!

    Amelie | A Wanderer's Adventures

    ReplyDelete