Friday, June 17, 2016

Blogger Interview: Enfiniti


Enfiniti is the blogger behind A Touch of Enfiniti. On her blog you can find lots of fun stuff including her love of Christ and interviews. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging originally out of the love for journalism & fashion. But I realized that even though I loved fashion, I work better behind scenes of that makes since, so I started high school lifestyle. Now I share my struggles, faith, and just as an outlet to free my thoughts and interests!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
I have many staple items. But my top two are this a striped shirt I bought from Target and my Jack Roger gold jellies.

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Favorite Binge watch shows are hands down Gossip Girl and New Girl!

Do you have a favorite, or very recent blog post? Link it!
My favorite blog post is how I tackled my body image issues. This was a hard and raw post to write and after the feedback I got from it, it made me realize a lot of things and inspired me to continue to help others. Link: http://touchofenfiniti.blogspot.com/2016/04/body-image-issues-how-i-tackled-it.html?m=1

What's your favorite quote?
ah there's so many haha. But my absolute favorite is "always find a reason to laugh, it may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years." 


Find her...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Enfiniti and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment