Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Summer Workout Schedule

Hey everyone! So one thing I love about being out of school for the summer is the fact that I have more time, more energy, and more motivation to workout! With that said, I've been able to come up with a pretty good workout schedule this summer that I want to share with y'all! If I'm being honest, it's been a little difficult to keep up with at times with my schedule during the month of June, I've been nannying a lot- and man that's a lot of work! But I really feel my best when I follow this schedule!

Now, I'm no professional by any means, I have no fitness training at all, I'm just doing what seems to work best for me. I totally understand that this won't work for everyone or if not everyone agrees with this schedule. I just really wanted to hare my workout schedule in the hopes it will help someone or inspire them!

My Summer Workout Schedule is below!



Here's the breakdown in case the graphic above is a little confusing or anything...
Monday- Abs
Tuesday- Legs
Wednesday- Zumba
Thursday- Arms
Friday- Zumba
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- Rest

I've been following this schedule for a little while now and I think it's really been working for me! It's keeping me active but I don't walk around completely exhausted from working out either! If you want to know more about any specific workout (like my leg workout for example) or tips for Zumba classes- let me know in the comments! I can definitely do more posts that go more in detail about my workouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment