Monday, June 6, 2016

Pool Day Esentials: Sweet Summer Link Up

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to participate in the Sweet Summer Link Up hosted by Olivia of NC Prepsters for this post! Today I wanted to share with you everything needed to have a great day by the pool- from the obvious to the not as obvious! I hope you enjoy!

Bathing Suit
Of course you'll need a cute bathing suit! The bottoms in the picture below are Lilly for Target and the top is from Forever 21!




Flip Flops
Flip Flops are also important too because you need something on your feet. I always bring cheap ones to the pool because you'll never know what will happen to them in the sun or the water or whatever may be at the pool!


Towel
You need a towel to lay down on or to dry off with. I love this one because it's my favorite color- pink. You'll see a pink theme all thorough this post! Haha


Sunglasses
I always wear sunglasses to the pool too but again, I don't bring any too expensive in case they got messed up. These ones below came from Dollar Tree!


Sun Screen
Protecting you skin is super important. So that means it's so important to have sunscreen. I just took a picture of a few different kinds I could find around my house.


Baseball Cap
I usually wear a hat too because they are cute and they also protect your face. This one from Crown & Honey and it is super cute!


Headphones
If you're going to listen to music at the pool you'll need your headphones right!


A Good Book
I also like to read at the pool so a good book is always important. The book pictured below is The Moon & More by Sarah Dessen. I haven't read it yet but I plan to read it this summer!


Do you have any more must haves for the beach? Let me know in the comments! Also- be sure to check out the other posts in the link up by heading over to Olivia's post here!

4 comments:

  1. All of your essentials are must-haves for a successful pool day! Thanks for participating in my linkup :) XOXO Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good book for a pool day! I can fly through a book whenever I'm at the beach or at the pool!
    Rebecca
    www.sunnyrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sarah Dessen, she's one of my favorite authors!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Dessen always has the best books! I love your swimsuit, too!

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete