Monday, June 27, 2016

Travel Journal: New Bern, NC


Hey everyone! Today I'm showing you the pictures from part two of my family vacation! In the first post I showed d y'all what we did in Havelock (check out that post here if you missed it!). But today I'm sharing about the day trip we took to New Bern. We basically just walked around for a while and grabbed some lunch. I hope you enjoy seeing part 2 of my vacation happenings!

According to the sign on this building- it's City Hall- however, I don't actually know anything about it. I just thought it was cute enough to snap a picture!

This is a cute little ally or courtyard while walking around. It's so adorable I just had to take a picture.

So, the real reason we went to New Bern is because we wanted to visit the pharmacy where Pepsi was invented (pictured above). We went to World of Coke a few years ago in Atlanta, so it was fun to see another soda gem in the USA.

This cute table was inside so I wanted to get a picture of it. I know #bloggerprobs.


We also went to this fudge shop called Bear City Fudge Company and we decided to try these truffles above. I'm a huge chocolate fan so obviously I thought that they were really good! We also got two chocolate covered pretzels I didn't get a picture of.

The man working at the fudge shop recommended MJ's for lunch- so we headed straight there! It turned out to be awesome!

Here's a shot of everyone's lunch from that day. We all had super yummy seafood!

Here's a picture of the Catfish, fries, and fruit I had for lunch at MJ's it was all super good!

We also got to go by the water front in New Bern so Hailey and I had to snap a picture together!

I thought the water deserved a picture of it's own because it's so beautiful!

I hope you enjoyed post 2 of my vacation happenings...look at Havelock, NC here if you missed it and keep your eyes open for the next post on Cape Lookout National Seashore!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun! Everything looks so pretty and the truffles look so good a=i want some.

    Yvanne https://composedcollected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete