Sunday, July 10, 2016

Blogger Interview: Amy

Amy is the blogger behind Pastel N Pink. She is a 21 year old who loves all things floral, girly and cat related! Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
Like most people, I wanted a creative outlet where I can share my interest in fashion. Growing up I had always had an interest in clothes and always loved dressing up. In middle school I was really into YouTubers who would talk about fashion and did lookbook videos so I started my own channel. After a couple of years of awkwardly talking in front of a camera I realize YouTube wasn’t for me and turned to blogging. From there my blog has became a place where I can share my every day fashion and styling with everyone!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

If you’ve scrolled through my outfit posts you may see a reoccurring piece of clothing through out. I have this light denim button down shirt that I wear with pretty much everything. I’ve had that shirt since junior year of high school and have gotten more than enough uses out of it. It’s so versatile!

What’s your favorite TV shows to binge watch?
I’m not a really big TV person. I usually spend my free time watching YouTube videos or SharkTank on Hulu. One show in particular I can never get tired of watching though is Gossip Girl. I’m not kidding when I said I’ve watched that series about 6 times now. IT’S SO GOOD.
Do you have a favorite post you’ve written on your blog?

Ahh! I have two, is that cheating? Picture wise I love my “Spring has Sprung” blog post. The photos for this were unplanned and we found the location on a whim, but I just love how they turned out! As for content and writing wise I loved my “Cheers to 21 years” post. My 21st birthday was such a fun time and it was great to relive it again with recapping it on my blog!
What’s your favorite quote?

“It’s not always sunny, but always sunny state of mind” –Lilly Pulitzer
Everyday isn’t going to be a sunny and happy day. Some days you have to create your own sunshine and have a positive mindset. I always joke with my friends that “I’m the sunshine of their life” because they always say I’m low key annoyingly happy all the time. I mean, what’s wrong with wanting to spread some happiness to everyone?



Find her...
Instagram: @pastelnpinkblog
Twitter: @pastelnpink

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Amy and be sure to check out her blog and social media!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Faith! It's been fun answering these questions! (:
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm so glad you participated!

      Delete