Friday, July 1, 2016

Blogger Interview: Emily P.


Emily is the blogger behind No Repeats or Hesitations. She loves fashion and finding affordable pieces on her college budget. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?


I started blogging because I decided that I wanted to share my thoughts and aesthetic with the world.


Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?


My Dr. Martens combat boots - they go with everything and they can transform any outfit. 


What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?


Definitely The Office - easy to binge watch and always good for a laugh. 


Do you have a favorite, or very recent post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!


Dressing up as Kylie Jenner in this post was so much fun!


What's your favorite quote?

"Be yourself - everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde


Find her...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Emily and be sure to check out her blog and social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment