Friday, July 29, 2016

Blogger Interview: Gabby


Gabby is the blogger behind A Blissful Life. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
During the summer of 2015 I was really bored at home. I was actually talking to my friends and made a Youtube channel, but soon discovered that I didn't want to do that. I tried out blogging (not knowing what I was doing at all) and fell in love! The interaction from people (#galpalchat), my readers and my amazing supporters (family & friends). 

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
I'm not a huge fashion fan. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE TO SHOP! I kind of just pick up things that I think are super cute! 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
I have a whole list of TV shows that I binge watch! I watch most like TV series on Netflix...hehe

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!
I am very proud of everything that I post on my blog (hope that doesn't make me sound to full of myself), but my favorite post would be "New Year - New Oppurtunities" from the very beginning of the year! I feel like on this post I was honestly sharing and helping someone more than ever! http://www.ablissfulife.com/2016/01/new-year-new-opportunities.html?m=1 

What's your favorite quote?

I have a lot of quotes that inspire me in life, but my favorite one would probably be "For with God nothing shall be impossible" -Luke 1:37

This picture was taken from Gabby's blog


Find her...
Snapchat-ablissfulife

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Gabby and be sure to check out her blog and social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment