Saturday, July 23, 2016

Blogger Interview: Shelby

Shelby is the blogger behind The Gold Dime. Read below to learn more about her!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog to fill my time and give me something to do. I loved talking about fashion + beauty but had no one to tell! I wanted to share inspiration and recommend great items to others.

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

As of lately I’ve been loving just pairing a white tee with just about everything/anything.

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?

New Girl!

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog?

I really loved one of my recent fashion posts, http://www.thegolddime.com/2016/05/parisian-vibes.html.

What's your favorite quote?

“Everything happens for a reason”. It’s so overused but it’s so true. Each road block in life, everything that doesn’t go as planned, all happens for some reason. Either we learn from it or it leads us to something better than our original plan.

Photo taken from Shelby's blog


Find her...
Twitter @ShelbySHowell
Pinterest Shelby Howell
Facebook @thegolddimeblog
Instagram @shelbyshowell
YouTube Shelby Howell

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Shelby and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment