Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Plan Better Live Better Planner


Hey everyone! I've got something I am super excited to share with you all today. I've always loved planners and ever since college, using a planner has been an essential piece of my life and making sure I'm successful in college. I'm one that writes everything down- when I'm in class, when I'm at the gym, when I'm babysitting, what I need to do that day or week- and I don't think I'll ever change that. Because planners are so important to me, it's no surprise that I just love looking at new planners, agendas, and such. With that said, I have a planner that was created by a fellow blogger, Emily of Honeybee Joyous, that I am going to be sharing a little bit about.

What is this planner?
This planner is called the "Plan Better Live Better Planner." The planner has both a month at a glance and week at a glance (I always enjoy having both in a planner because they are both useful for different things! I like the week at a glace for day to day things that occur often. But I like the week at a glace for special events like holidays, parties, etc.) This planner also includes a year at a glace section which is super unique! In addition, the planner includes places for all kinds of stuff from reflection, goals, and finances. Each week also includes an side bar for super important stuff you just don't want to forget. I think of these things as extras that you don't often see in other planners. I think this comes from the fact that Emily is someone who really understands what is important in life and what is needed to be truly successful. I love how she kept busy lives in mind when designing this planner!


How do I learn more about this planner?
Now that I've gushed about this planner- I know your super interested and but I also understand that you may want to learn a little bit more about "Plan Better Live Better"! If you are interested in learning even more and getting even more detailed information about this great product- check out this page here. Through this link you can see what Emily herself has to say about the planner as well as check out previews of what the inside of this awesome planner looks like!

How do I buy this planner?
If your completely convinced that the "Plan Better Live Better Planner" is the right planner for you and you totally want to purchase this wonderful product- you can head over to this link here to purchase the PDF download. Right now the planner is on preorder for only $20- I think that is such an amazing deal for this planner! But, if you purchase after the launch on July, 15th, you can still get this planner for only $25!

(DISCLAIMER: I am an affiliate for the "Plan Better Live Better Planner." If you purchase through the link in this blog post in will not cost you anything extra but I will receive a small percentage of the purchase. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% honest and my own.)

I hope you all consider this planner for the upcoming fall! Weather it be for blogging, school, work, or something else- I think this planner has everything you need to be a success! Let me know if you end up purchasing and let me know what you think about it!

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at other peoples planners!
    It may be that I'm slightly nosy but.....
    -elissa
    p.s. I tagged you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This planner is definitely a great one!

      Delete