Monday, July 11, 2016

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag- Beach Edition


Hey everyone! So as y'all may have noticed that I was on vacation a few weeks ago (if you missed the blog posts about it- click here, here, here, and here). So I thought I'd shareware y'all what makeup I brought with me.

I'm calling it my "beach edition" because I brought less makeup than I normally would have if I would've gone to a city or something like that. Honestly, I only wore makeup once during an entire week long trip. I hope you enjoy a look at the makeup I brought with me!

                            
I thought it would be nice to include a picture of on makeup bag. It's a really awesome Betsey Johnson bag that my aunt and uncle gave me. I really love it because it's so big and can hold a ton of makeup.

                          
I went ahead and included this Bath and Body Works Body Spray in Endless Weekend because it was the only perfume I used when I was gone and it even fit in my makeup bag!

                           
I didn't want to bring heavy foundation, so I brought this BB Crème from NYC in Bronze Radiance. It's light weight but gives you a little bit of a glow and a little bit of coverage. I think it's great for summer!

                             
I also brought along my Super BB powder from Physicians Formula. I love this powder and I think it's also pretty light weight, again perfect for summer.

                             
For blush I brought the Milani blush in Luminoso

                            
Pictured above is a Starlooks eyeliner and Covergirl Lash Blast mascara.

                          
For eyeshadow I brought two Pacifica eyeshadows and a sample size of one from The Balm.

                         
For lip products I brought the Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brule and an EOS lip balm in a blue berry flavor.

                           
A sample of the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer also made it in my bag, but it's not really necessary for a beach trip. It was just something I threw in because I'm used to using it every so often when I do my makeup.

                         
Of course you have to have brushes to do your makeup. Above I have the Shadow Brush from Coast Sense and the Kabuki Brush from E.L.F

         
                              
I also brought along my eyelash curler, but I have no idea what brand it is or where I even bought it. HaHa.

I hope you enjoyed this look into my makeup bag! Let me know in the comments below what products you take with you when you go to the beach!

 
                                                      


6 comments:

  1. Great picks! Finding a scent that'll fit in a makeup bag can be hard lol, so congrats on that!

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. EOS is my favorite lip balm! I have an irrational fear of running out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I've just recently gotten into BB creams, and I've been so happy with them! Do you think the NYC BB cream is too bronze/orange? I've been eyeing it, but I don't want to look like I've smeared bronzer all over my face ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BB Cream is a little bronze, but I like it in the summer because I have a tan!

      Delete