Friday, August 12, 2016

Blogger Interview: Brooke B.






Brooke is the blogger behind Live The Prep Life, where the tag line is "Southern, Preppy, & Classy." Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after stumbling upon a blog post about preppy stickers. I soon discovered many different preppy blogs, and I instantly fell in love with the whole preppy community! The possibility of starting a blog was in the back of my mind for about 3 months, and when school was out for summer, I decided to finally go for it. The one year anniversary of Live The Prep Life is coming up on June 9th, and I'm so proud that I was able to stick with blogging.

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
My staple clothing item would probably have to be my white converse. A lot of my outfits are very casual, and white converse go with almost anything. I do love a good pair of jeans and my Kendra Scott Elisa necklace, though - it's so hard to choose just one staple item!

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Right now, I'm currently hooked on Gossip Girl. I just finished the second season, and I'm already halfway through the third!

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!
I've written a lot of posts that I love, so this is a hard one, but I put a lot of effort into my post on "What REALLY Goes On #behindthegram" so I'd have to choose that one!

What's your favorite quote?
"On the difficult days, when the world's on your shoulders, remember that diamonds are made under the weight of mountains."



Find her...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Brooke and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment