Sunday, August 28, 2016

Blogger Interview: Hannah


Hannah is the blogger behind Hannah With A Camera. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging? 
I started blogging in my senior year of high school because I wanted a way to document my life easily while I was growing up. I'd made several blogs before but this is the one that I've been dedicated to since October of 2014! I take a lot of photographs and I've recently started experimenting with video, so I started with posts about my personal life and I've expanded to more lifestyle posts to benefit people. 

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
The chambray shirt. I'm currently wearing one of three that I own in a medium wash over a t-shirt. When I'm actually trying to put together an outfit, I'll usually reach for a button-down shirt. The chambray shirt is classic enough that it can match anything and it's lightweight enough to throw on at night. 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch? 
Dance Academy! It's an Australian show on Netflix about dancers in a professional training academy/high school. I've seen the whole series at least three times now. 

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog? 
This is my most popular post with over 15,000 all-time views, but this is actually one of my favorite posts that I've written. My most popular post is about organization in high school and it's done super well (thanks Pinterest!), so I've written a lot more school-related posts since. My most favorite post, however, is about my grad party! My mom and my friend's mom put so much time into making it look Pinterest-worthy and gorgeous, and it came together so well.

What's your favorite quote? 

“If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” -Roahl Dahl



Find her...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Hannah and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment