Friday, August 19, 2016

Blogger Interview: Katie M.

Katie is the blogger behind Chic In Carolina who loves Lilly Pulitzer. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?

After discovering and binge-reading a few blogs over summer break, I thought of creating my own pretty much the entire first semester of my sophomore year of high school. I finally decided to take the plunge last March and I haven't looked back since!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

Oh gosh, it changes season to season but my white Ralph Lauren Oxford is always a favorite. And for summer, I am in either my Jack Rogers or Tory  Burch Miller Sandals 95% of the time!

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?

Gossip Girl!

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!

I think that this post is my favorite! The pictures for it were taken while on Kiawah Island in South Carolina (which is one of my favorite places in the world) and I'm obsessed with the nautical background! Not to mention, I'm wearing a navy and white striped dress, which is always a great combination in my book!

What's your favorite quote?

"Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen" -Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl



Find her...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Katie and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

2 comments:

  1. That quote is amazing! I had never heard it before but it's speaking to me. I also loved getting to learn about Katie! I'll have to go check out her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks so much for featuring me Faith!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete