Saturday, August 6, 2016

Blogger Interview: Shelly

Shelly is the blogger behind Within These Closet Walls. There she talks about fashion, lifestyle, and beauty. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging mainly to express my opinions on things such as fashion and beauty, but over the past months, my blog has developed more as I grow as a blogger. I now write about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and tips to help bloggers grow. I have also just started a YouTube channel (go subscribe) that will allow me to connect more with my followers and subscribers. As soon as I get some ideas for videos, I will start making some vlogs.

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what it is?
My staple clothing items would have to be my J.Crew shorts. It is now summer, so I am positive I will be wearing those a lot, plus they are totally cute. 

What's your favorite TV Show to binge watch? 
My favorite TV shows would have to be Gossip Girls and Grey's Anatomy without a doubt. I can watch in replay and never get bored. Also, Blair Waldorf and Serena van der Woodsen have some great advice for life.

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!
My favorite post would have to be "Blog Maintenance". I have gotten so much feedback from other bloggers. They love this and encourage me to continue writing about blogging tips. Also the upcoming post about "Instagram Themes" is amazing. I will be giving out tips about using a theme and how to create one.

What's your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is "Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop." I have diagnosed myself a severe shopaholic. I spend my money continuously buying things online from clothes to shoes. I mean it is so easy to just click "confirm order". I think I might have a problem.

Photo taken from Shelly's blog.


Find her...
Twitter: @Shelly_Pineda
Pinterest: @Shelly_Pineda

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Shelly and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment