Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Books I've Read This Summer

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share all the books I've read this summer! When I'm in school, I focus on reading that's required for school and don't really read for fun. However, during the summer I like to get some reading in- and this summer was no exception! I seriously read quite a bit this summer considering everything else I did! So here's what I read this summer! 

Make It Happen by Lara Casey

At Bertram's Hotel by Agatha Christie

The Choice by Nichloas Sparks

Double Sin and Other Stories by Agatha Christie

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen


CSI Body of Evidence by Max Allen Collins


Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet

The Racketeer by John Grisham

Private London by James Patterson & Mark Pearson

Private Vagas by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro

Private India: City on Fire by James Patterson & Ashwin Sanghi

Nancy Drew Case Files: Murder on Ice by Carolyn Keene

Nancy Drew Case Files: Smile and Say Murder by Carolyn Keene


I hope you enjoyed this quick look at all the books I've read this summer! Let me know what books you read this summer and let me know what you'd recommend when I get the chance in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Are Agatha Christie books really good? I know they are kind of old, but I love mystery books!

    ReplyDelete