Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Classes I'm Taking: Fall 2016


Hey everyone! I'll be back in classes at UNC Charlotte next week so today I wanted to share a little but and go into my personal- academic life. If you've been reading Faith's Girly Life for a while you'll probably know that I did not do a post like this during either semester of my freshman year of college, but since I'm getting more specific with the classes I'm taking for my major (Special Education) and my minor (Sociology), I thought it would be a good idea to share with y'all what classes I'll be taking this fall. That way you have a better look into my academics and can ask any related questions you may have!

I'm still not sure if this is a post I will continue to do throughout my college career, I'm basically just trying it out and seeing how y'all like it, so please let me know in the comment or in an email if this is something that you want to continue to see on Faith's Girly Life!

My Fall semester of my sophomore year is focused on finishing up the two general education requirements I have left as well as getting a really good start on my minor in Sociology. I will officially start classes for my major in Special Education in the Spring. By the way- classes I've marked with an * denotes a general education requirement.

So here's what I'm taking this fall!...

*LBST 2102- Global Connections
*LBST 1101- Dance History
SOCY 2112- Popular Culture
SOCY 4111- Social Inequality
SOCY 4103- Sociology of Health & Illness

Let me know if you have any questions about college in general or any of the classes I'm taking this semester! I hope you enjoyed this new type of college post! Do you have any other college specific posts you would like to see in the upcoming weeks? Let me know in the comments! You can always email me any questions you may have about college!

2 comments:

  1. Sociology heavy semesters were always my favorite, but also a bit stressful with papers. All these classes sound really interesting. I don't think I took anything specifically like the classes you are taking. The closes I can think is that I took Social Stratification and that seems pretty similar to what Social Inequality would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally PM me on Facebook or something about which 2102 class you're taking because I'm taking one too!

    Savannah

    ReplyDelete