Monday, August 1, 2016

Link Love


Hey everyone! Today I really wanted to share some links that I've found recently that deserve a little love. They cover a huge range of topics (from college, to food, to fashion) so I really think there is something for all my readers in this roundup. I hope you all enjoy reading these posts!

I Am Who God Says I Am- I guest posted on Kingdom Sparks' blog all about how it doesn't matter who others say we are or who we ourselves say we are because only who God says we are truly matters. I'd love for y'all to give it a read!

Spirited Burnette First Blog Post- A super sweet girl who will be attending the same college as me just recently started a blog! I'm so excited for her! Here's a link to her first post where she talks about what she'll be sharing on her blog. You can also check out her other posts while your there!

Homemade Pretzels with Cathleen- Cathleen posted a recipe for homemade pretzels that looks delicious! I really want to try to make them myself after seeing this post! Check it out to see if they sound yummy to you too!

Seashells and Sparkles Blog Interns- Rachel is looking for 2 unpaid interns to work with her at Seashells and Sparkles! I myself don't have space in my schedule to apply, but I wanted to share with all of you in case you're interested! Read to post for more details and how to apply!

College Organization Tips- Cristina shared some tips on how to stay organized in college and I think the tips are so awesome and could really be useful for any college students out there!

Purple Floral Dress- Sami shared with super pretty dress from Nordstrom on her blog a bit ago and I couldn't help but share! It seems like such a great dress for so many different occasions! Her pictures seriously makes me want to buy the dress myself!

Explaining the Magic- Trip to Africa- Savannah recently traveled to Africa and by the sounds of this post she had an amazing time! This post is beautiful y'all- a serious must read! I hope she shares even more about her trip in the weeks to come!

5 Tips to Make Your First Zumba Class a Success- If you've been reading my blog for a while it's no secret that I love Zumba. So I recently wrote a post all about my tips for your first class! I hope this post inspires someone to give Zumba a try- because I seriously recommend it to anyone and everyone!

I hope y'all enjoyed this little post roundup! Let me know if this is something you'd like to see more often on Faith's Girly Life!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me! I'm glad you liked the organization tips. Gotta read through these other links!

    X,
    Cristina / cristinawashere.com

    ReplyDelete