Hey everyone! I'm back with another month participating in the Monthly Intentions Goal Collab. I'll start with a High and a Low for the month of July as well as an update on my July goals. Then I'll let you know what my goals for August are!
High for July
My high for July was defiantly the day my family and I spent on Lake Norman. We rented a pontoon boat and spent the day swimming, hanging out, and eating a pic nice lunch.
Low for July
My low for July was the heat for sure. North Carolina's temperatures have been through the roof and it's not been fun at all. I just hope the temperatures begin to cool off a bit soon!
July Goals Update
1. Get better at replying to comments on blog posts- I think I did really well with this! Now I just want to keep up with the progress I made this month and continue to reply to those who comment on my posts!
2. Comment on more Instagram photos- I did really well with this at the beginning of the month but dropped off a bit towards the end. I'd like to continue to work on this during the month of August!
3. Read 3 books- This one was a complete success! I actually even got half way through a 4th book before the month ended! If you're interested in seeing what books I read- I'm posting a list of every book I read this summer later in August!
4. Repaint my nails twice- This is another goal I was able to complete successfully!
1. Comment on more Instagram photos-
Because I wasn't completely successful in doing this during the month of July, I'm going to carry this goal over into August!
2. Stick to my blogging schedule-
For the first time ever, I came into the month with all of my blog posts planned out for the month of August. Because I've never done this before, I want to make sure I keep to the schedule.
3. Go to the gym/ work out at least 3 times a week-
My schedule got a little crazy during the month of July so I wasn't as consistent with the gym as I would've liked. I also have a lot going on during the month of August, but I want to make my health a real priority and go to the gym or work out at least 3 times a week.
I hope you enjoyed a recap of my July as well as a look into my goals for the month of August. Let me know what your goals are in the comments! Also- be sure to take a look at the awesome ladies below to see what their goals are for this month!