Friday, September 2, 2016

Blogger Interview: Emily C


Emily is the blogger behind Honey Bee Joyous. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~
Why did you start blogging?
The idea of starting a blog was in the back of my head since middle school, when I first started reading blogs. By the time I got to college, I was reading blogs specifically aimed at college students as well as blogs about planning, organizing, and productivity, but it didn't seem like there was much overlap between those two types of blogs. So I decided that I wanted to start my own blog to fill that gap and create a productivity blog aimed specifically at college students. I'm hoping my blog can evolve with me and my audience as we all grow up together. One day I hope to be able to make a full time job out of it.

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

Sundresses! I have a problem where when I go clothes shopping, no matter what kind of clothing I actually need, I always walk out with at least one new dress. Summer is the best because I can wear dresses all the time.

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?

Criminal Minds, for sure! But if I'm in the mood for a lighter show I also love watching Bob's Burgers and Parks & Recreation.

Do you have a favorite, or very recent post you've written on your blog?

It's so hard to choose a favorite blog post, because I only publish things I'm really happy with, but if I had to pick one it would be my post on How to Be Confident in Job Interviews (http://honeybeejoyous.com/2016/03/confident-job-interviews/) because I was able to combine tips that other people gave me with my own experiences into a post filled with super actionable advice that I'm really proud of.

What's your favorite quote?

"One can always find contemporaries anywhere in time, and compatriots anywhere in space. And wherever this happens, and for as long as it lasts, one is lucky to feel one is something in the infinite loneliness of the universe." —Eduardo Galeano



~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Emily and be sure to check out her blog and social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment