Saturday, September 24, 2016

Blogger Interview: Erin D.



Erin is the blogger behind Erin's Fashion Corner. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in October of last year and I'm absolutely in love with it. I started my blog because I wanted a place to share the outfits I put together with people!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
If you keep up with my blog posts you would know that I have an unhealthy obsession with trench vests. I absolutely love trench vests! I love the classic style of a trench coat but I also love the versatility of a vest and when you put those two together poof it makes the perfect staple item. I love them because you can wear them in all the different seasons.

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
This is a tough question, but I would have to say "Gossip Girl" (which I'm watching right now) "The Carrie Diaries" and "Younger". I love watching super girly tv shows that have anything to do with NYC.

Do you have a favorite, or very recent, post on your blog? Link it!
If I had to choose my favorite post it would have to be my Feminine meets Edgy (http://erinsfashioncorner.blogspot.com/2016/05/feminine-meets-edgy.html) outfit post. I love this post so much because I think everything about this post from the outfit to the background of the pictures screams me.

What's your favorite quote?
"Nothings impossible, the word itself says I'm possible." - Audrey Hepburn



Find her...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Erin and be sure to check out her blog and social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment