Friday, September 30, 2016

Blogger Interview: Michelle




Michelle is the blogger behind Land of Style & Sass. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a creative outlet.  I have had a tumblr blog for a long time, and found out that one of my favorite people that I follow (also a college student like me, very fashionable--yepitsprep.com) has their own blog in addition to tumblr.  I think when I discovered it and saw all the pictures of her different outfits was when I decided I wanted to do the same thing.  Then, this past year at school I become friends with Lauren from alilstyleblog.com and she helped me start my own blog.


Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

I think my staple clothing items are any of my American Eagle jeans.  If you look at my blog posts from the winter, you'll see that I'm wearing them in almost every shot! They're comfortable, stretchy, and affordable. Going jeans shopping is the worst, (maybe after bra shopping) so when you find something that fits you well, I say stick with it!


What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?

This summer I just started How I Met Your Mother and I've already finished the first season! It's different from my typical type of show like Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, or The Carrie Diaries, which is why I think I like it so much. If you're considering binge watching, all 9 seasons are on Netflix! So you have something to keep you busy for a while.


Do you have a favorite, a very recent, post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!

My favorite post (so far!) is this one. It was one of the first times that I talked about traveling instead of one of my typical outfit posts.  It also didn't hurt that the weather was warm and that I was in Disney. :)


What's your favorite quote?
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau.  I think that this is something all of us should remember, especially in the blogging world!



Find her...
Snapchat- @the_michellem

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Michelle and be sure to check out her blog and social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment