Hey everyone! Can you believe it's already September? I can't! It seems like 2016 in itself has gone by really fast but the past few months have really flown by for me! Does anyone else feel the same? But anyhow, I want to update y'all on my August goals and share my goals for September!
High for August- My high for August was the retreat I want on with my sorority sisters the weekend of the 27th. We really bonded and had a great time! We're actually founding a sorority chapter on our campus so it can be busy and stressful at times, so the retreat was a good chance to just chill together!
Low for August- My low for August was the fact that it was kind of hard to get into a good routine during the month of August. I had a ton of different things going on so I could never finalize a good routine before it was time to change my schedule again. However, I've been in school for almost 3 weeks now and a routine is taking shape and it's going great!
August Goals Update-
1. Comment on more Instagram photos- I think I did pretty well with this, but I think this is something that always has room for improvement when it comes to typical "blogging stuff."
2. Stick to my blogging schedule- I pretty much stuck to the plan I had put together at the very beginning of the month so I'm really proud of that!
3. Go to the gym/ work out at least 3 times a week- I kept up with this goal and I'm very proud of it!
(This one is all about getting life together!)
1. Get into a good school/work routine- As I said above, August was a little rough in the routine department, but now that I've been in school for a little bit a routine has started to take shape and I really want to use the month of September to really get into the routine and make it work for me.
2. Stick to my updated blogging schedule- Over the summer I posted Monday, Wednesday and Friday. However, now that school is back in I've decided to change my schedule to Tuesday and Friday. This is different and will be a change for me so I want to use September to adjust to the new posting schedule.
3. Enjoy- I really just want to enjoy everything in my life this month even if it's not necessarily supposed to be for fun, like babysitting. I think this will keep me sane even if things get crazy or busy!
I know that this months post was a little bit heavier on the August recap side and a little bit lighter on the September goals side- but this month has a lot going on for me with school, work, a sorority, and so on, so I wanted to keep my goals this month simple yet something that will really help me to be successful.
I hope you enjoyed this post! And as always with this collaboration- check out the ladies below to see what their goals are for this month are!