Friday, October 21, 2016

Blogger Interview: Kimberly



Kimberly is the blogger behind Where the Sidewalk Starts. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?I have always expressed myself better through written word. I started blogging when I had some down time one summer between working at a magazine. I was focusing a lot on my public relations degree, and noticed how much the other students I looked up to blogged. It eventually turned into a different kind of blog, other than career related, but I still love it!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
Denim shirts. I have about 15, and everyone makes fun of me for wearing them constantly. I love neutrals and they go with everything!


What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Right now it is Happy Endings. Any other time, It's always going to be Parks and Recreation. 

Do you have a favorite , or very recent post you've written on your blog? If so, link it!
Emotional and mental health have been on my mind a lot, so I keep going back to this post a wrote a few years ago. Let’s All Go Ahead and Cry Over Spilled Milk

What's your favorite quote?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Ghandi. I have always wanted this as a tattoo!


Find her...

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Kimberly and be sure to check out her blog and social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment