Sunday, October 9, 2016

Blogger Interview: Sadie Lee



Sadie is the blogger behind Hey Sadie Lee. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging two years ago and everyone assumes it was because I love clothes (This is very true!). But, I found it was a great way to express myself. I was going through a hard time in my life and blogging was the perfect escape. As I got more involved, I found that there is an amazing blogging community out there and I advise anyone who is thinking about starting a blog to just pull the trigger and do it! 

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?

J.Crew Chino Shorts - hands down. They literally come in every color and length. You can dress them up with heels or wedges. You can dress them down with sandals or flats. They go with EVERYTHING! I'm obsessed. 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch? 
Gossip Girl is always my go-to show. Some days I'm a Blair and some days I'm a Serena.

Do you have a favorite post you've written on your blog? If so, link it! (it can just be your most recent post if you don't have a favorite!)
I just got home from a trip to the Bahamas and I have started posting about my cruise clothing collection I wore on the boat. Most recently would be my "Sea Blues" where you can see me rock some navy Chino shorts! (Told you I was obsessed...) 

What's your favorite quote?
"Love the life you live!" 


Find her...
Instagram: @HeySadieLee
Facebook: Hey Sadie Lee
Twitter: @HelloSadieLee
Pinterest: Sadie Lee

~~~
I hope you enjoyed learning more about Sadie and be sure to check out her blog and social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment