Friday, October 14, 2016

Blogger Interview: Sami



Sami is the blogger behind The Classic Brunette. Read below to learn more about this blogger!
~~~

Why did you start blogging?
I've always loved writing. When I was little I would write short stories, admittedly they were pretty bad, but the love of writing stuck around and my writing progressed with it. I did a year in journalism class in high school where I wrote for my school's newspaper, but found that reporting on the more "serious" topics wasn't my favorite. I took a break from writing for a while after that, but the summer before my sophomore year of college I started seeing more blogs from people my age and thought that it was a great idea, and thus The Classic Brunette was born!

Do you have a staple clothing item? If so, what is it?
 I actually have a few staple clothing items. A great pair of jeans in your favorite cut, mine are a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans! My second staple is a colorful sundress or casual dress. This doesn't actually scream "staple," but you'd be surprised how many times you go to grab one from your closet! 

What's your favorite TV show to binge watch?
I think I've watched Gossip Girl like 5 times, it never gets old! That and The Vampire Diaries. 

Do you have a favorite, or very recent post you've written on your blog? Link it!
My favorite post is probably my "How To Use Instagram Like A Pro" because I was super proud of how well it turned out, and it shows just how much change can happen when you start treating social media like a business!

What's your favorite quote?
"How can you know the power of one person? Each one of us has the chance to be a light in someone's path." -Maya Angelou


Find her...

~~~
 hope you enjoyed learning more about Sami and be sure to check out her blog and social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment